Terms of Business
Epcot : Terms of Business
- Our Melamine Faced Chipboard (MFC) Boards supplied are 18 or 19 mm with a 0.4mm or 2mm edging of our choice, unless specified by the customer. Our Compact Grade Laminate (CGL) is 13mm with a black core edge.
- MFC boards are intended for indoor use and not designed for any “wet areas”
- MFC moisture resistant (MR) can be requested as an upgrade and priced accordingly.
- CGL Compact Grade Laminate is designed for use in “wet” areas.
- We will have goods shipped as soon as possible subject to availability of materials and transportation.
- We do not install the cubicle. Boards are produced to customers measurements and hardware supplied. If requested we will supply instructions for installation and drilling requirements for the fitting of your hardware.
- Unless specified by the customer, the direction of the wood grain effect direction will be at the discretion of the company.
- We will make every effort to achieve 100% accurate sizes. We can only accept returns for discrepancies of +/-
- If you want a replacement or make a return, this must be within 14 days of the purchase.
- Any return request must be called into our office for a “returns number” and please ensure that you wrap the goods for return in suitable packaging to avoid damage. Upon receipt, we will dispatch a replacement item as soon as possible..
- We confirm all orders with you and therefore ask you to supply full contact email and telephone contact details.
- Goods are made to order from measurements supplied and “officially “ refunds can only be made if an error has been made on our part. However, to be as fair as possible : if an order is cancelled by the customer, the company will assess the cost incurred by the company for the work carried out and goods used and how far along the line this order has progresses and will consider a refund.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for whatever reason we feel necessary without any charges to you.